Proper Franchisee O’Connell Street Ltd & Proper Franchisee Whangaparoa Ltd
Covid 19 Alert Level 3 & Mandatory Vaccination Information
Mandatory Vaccination Required for Hospitality Sector
Please note when Auckland moves to the COVID-19 Protection Framework on 3 December 2021, all guests and visitors to our restaurants including patrons to any Proper Pizza Franchise or outlet, must provide proof on arrival of their official COVID-19 vaccination certificate or medical exemption to enter the premises.
Evidence can be shown through your My Covid Record, which can be accessed through your My Health Account. Effective 1 December 2021, all staff working at all Proper Pizza stores will also be fully vaccinated. For further information on COVID-19, please visit the Ministry of Health website.
Stay updated on Proper Pizza’s Facebook and Instagram.
Your safety is our top priority and we will keep you posted on further developments.
For assistance or to reschedule bookings, please contact us on email@example.com for O’Connell Street Store or firstname.lastname@example.org for the Whangaparoa Store.
Proper Pizza Online Booking System effective from 3rd December 2021
In addition to standard phone and/or email bookings.
• Your reservation confirmation unless booked through phone, will be delivered to you by email and can be redeemed by presenting the reservation confirmation (on your phone or printed out) at the specified restaurant on the date and time of your booking.
• You are entitled to redeem any valid and current vouchers at participating outlets as specified on the voucher. For any voucher used for a booking larger than 2 people we prefer advance booking to accommodate order size and capacity. We reserve the right to decline any booking if the restaurant is already at capacity or under heavy order conditions and/or catering. Limit one voucher per booking.
• Reservations can be amended up to 12 people only per table. Larger bookings are possible via reasonable prior arrangement. To amend the number of diners on your reservation, please contact the relevant Proper Pizza outlet directly.
• All diners must be seated no later than 15 minutes after the booking time – no exceptions. Late arrivals may be turned away if the table has become unavailable and no other suitable table is available. The restaurant is not obliged to honour any reservation in the instance where you arrive at the restaurant more than 15 minutes after the time specified on your reservation confirmation.
• As licensed venues, diners will need to be the legal drinking age in that jurisdiction to enter, and the venue may require you to produce photo ID.
• No refunds, except in the instance where a restaurant is unable to accommodate your reservation for any reason other than you arriving more than 15 minutes after the time specified on your reservation confirmation.
• This reservation is not exchangeable for cash and is not permitted for resale.
• If your reservation is on a public holiday the restaurant may or may not impose a surcharge as advertised at each independent restaurant.
• The Company reserves the absolute right to cancel and refund any confirmed booking resulting from an error, or incorrect information presented on the website such as, but not limited to, availability errors.
• Reservations are not transferable to another date, venue or time.
• Diners have the option to make a public or private review of their dining experience. To ensure your review complies, any complaint should first be directly made to the Proper Pizza Store and raised first for management or queried and allow a time frame of 1 business day for actioning.
• Cancellation may be made up to 1 hour before your dine-in booking or reservation. For any takeaway orders, depending on size and quantity of the order, cancellations may be made up to the day before for catering orders of more than 3 pizzas. Any order of 3 pizzas or less may be cancelled by phone or in person up to 1 hour before pick up. Email is accepted up to 9am the day of order pickup for 3 pizzas or less and 24 hrs before order for 4 pizzas or more.
• The restaurant images displayed may not be current.
• Diners must abide by the Covid-19 restrictions imposed in the jurisdiction you are dining out in.
Proper Pizza Website Vouchers
Any other vouchers
Other vouchers may be available through Grab One and other partner Companies at times. For terms and conditions please contact the Proper Pizza outlet or Company issuing the voucher directly for independent terms and conditions.
- Data & Privacy
Proper Franchisee O’Connell Street Ltd & Proper Franchisee Whangaparoa Ltd and all it’s subsidiaries and affiliates, complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 (the Act) when dealing with personal information. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person). This policy sets out how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information. This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under the Act. If you wish to seek further information on the Act, see www.privacy.org.nz.
Changes to this Policy
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto the website. The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy.
Where do we collect your personal information from?
We collect personal information about you from:
• You, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the website and any related service, through any contact with us (eg. Telephone call, or email or online interaction), or when you buy or use our services and products.
• Third parties where you have authorised this or the information is publicly available.
If and where possible, we will collect personal information from you directly.
How we use your personal information
We will use your personal information:
• To verify your identity
• To verify your vaccination status as applicable.
• To verify your age for alcohol licensing where applicable.
• To market our services and products to you, including contacting you electronically (eg. By push or email for this purpose).
• To improve the services and products that we provide to you.
• To bill you and to collect money that you may owe for products and services, including authorising and processing credit card transactions.
• To respond to communications from you, including complaints and reviews.
• To conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis).
• To protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim for any other purpose authorised by you or The Act.
Disclosing your personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to:
• Another company with our group.
• Any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products.
• A credit reference agency for the purpose of credit checking you.
• Other third parties (for anonymised statistical information).
• A person who can require us to supply your personal information (eg. A regulatory authority).
• Any other persons authorised by the Act or another law (eg. Law enforcement agency)
• Any other person authorised by you.
• A business that supports our services and products and may be located outside New Zealand. This means your personal information may be held and processed outside New Zealand.
Protecting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse.
Accessing and correcting your personal information
Subject to certain grounds for refusal set out in the Act, you have the right to access your information that we hold and to request a correction to your personal information. Before you exercise this right, we will need evidence to confirm that you are the individual to whom the personal information belongs and/or relates.
In respect of a request for correction, if we think the correction is reasonable and we are reasonably able to change the personal information, we will make the correction. If we do not make the correction, we will take reasonable steps to note on the personal information that you requested the correction.
If you want to exercise either of the above rights, email us at email@example.com for the O’Connell Street Store or firstname.lastname@example.org for the Whangaparoa Store. Your email should provide evidence of who you are and set out the details of your request (eg. The personal information, or the correction, that you are requesting).
While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.